Spelt Pappardelle with lemon-cashew sauce and arugula
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Pappardelle
- 160 g of spelt Pappardelle
- 120 g cashew nuts – soak overnight, drain and leave to drain
- 50 g of cashew nuts – toasted and coarsely chop
- 100 g of arugula – wash
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 300 ml of water
- 100 ml soy cream
- 2 TBSP olive oil, heat resistant
- 1 organic lemon – 2 TBSP Saft and ½ TSP of abrasion
- 1 TSP Yaconsirup
- 1 TSP Apple cider vinegar
- 2 TABLESPOONS noble yeast flakes
- 1/2 TSP turmeric powder
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 2 TBSP finely chopped parsley
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
A pot with water and bring to a boil, lightly salt and the Pappardelle pasta in it until al dente (firm to the bite) cook. Then using a sieve, drain and leave to drain.
Parallel to this, 120 g of cashews with the water and the cream in a stand mixer. Then add the lemon juice, the abrasion, Yaconsirup, Apple cider vinegar, precious yeast flakes, turmeric, salt and pepper and about 1 Min. puree.
The olive oil in the Pasta pot and fry the Cashew Sauce in about 2 Min. simmer.
Then the Pappardelle in the Sauce, the arugula and the parsley, stirring gently, and heat. Season with salt and pepper a little water to taste (if needed).
The Pappardelle immediately on 2 plates and sprinkle with the remaining cashew nuts cared to serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 1011 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 75 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Fat: 64 g